The day was a wonderful success and we can only make an impact in our schools with your support. This was our inaugural fall race and we had close to 300 registrants and profited almost $6,000 for the programs of Paulding Education Foundation.
We hope that you will join us again for our Spring Pep Rally 5K on March 29th.
We want to specifically thank our race sponsor UnitedHealthcare and our Health Expo sponsor Wellstar. Our other major sponsors include Highland Family Dentistry, MembersFirst Credit Union, North Atlanta Auto Superstore, Our Town, SOHO Acworth, PT Solutions and Puckett EMS. Our booth sponsors includeBrainCore Therapy, Cornerstone Chiropractic and Piedmont Heart.
Congratulations to the winners of the Pep Rally 5K!
- Overall Male: Derek Schils
- Overall Female: Marisol Luis
- Under 20 Male: Griffin Fricks
- Under 20 Female: Rebecca Mills
- 20-29 Male: Kenneth Crenshaw
- 20-29 Female: Nettie Vondemmel
- 30-39 Male: Paul Chaffee
- 30-39 Female: Nikki Corn
- 40-49 Male: Jeff Fricks
- 40-49 Female: Tammy Keheley
- 50+ Male: Joe Eckloff*corrected
- 50+ Female: Mariece Wills
Congratulations to our Fun Run Winners!
- Kids 12 and Under: 1st Place to Ayo Sogbesan from Moses Middle
- 2nd Place: Kemi Sogbesan from Roberts Elementary
- 3rd Place: Timothy Wilder at Hiram Elementary
Our school with the Most Participation is Shelton Elementary School!
All funds from this event go to support the programs of the Paulding Education Foundation, a private, non-profit, 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization dedicated to promoting excellence in education in the Paulding County School District. Our funds support sixteen scholarships and three school wide grants within the school district. We also financially support district wide initiatives in technology, reading and career-readiness. We have donated over $100,000 in scholarships and over $120,000 in grants to Paulding County Schools.